Arizonians are super excited to be hosting Super Bowl XLIX, and welcoming football fans from all over the world.
Super Bowl Sunday brings with it a whole host of activities for football fans, from game-day tailgates and sports bar outings, to friendly bets and Super Bowl parties. At Saks Insurance, LLC. we want this day to be both exciting and safe, so as you cheer your favorite team to victory, consider the following tips.
- Keep it clean: Tailgating is one of America’s favorite pastimes! If you’re tailgating, opt for non-breakable, recyclable containers. This will make cleanup easier and help avoid injuries resulting from broken glass.
- Be smart: Whether you are tailgating, hosting a football-watching party at your house in, sitting in the stands at University of Phoenix Stadium or joining your buddies at the local sports bar, know your limit and make sure you have a designated driver.
- Know where you’re going: Pre-plan travel to and from the stadium to avoid getting lost and to make finding parking easier if you drive.
- Fill those bellies: Whenever alcohol is consumed, make sure food is too!
- Be weather wise: If you’re heading to the stadium, be sure to prepare for the weather. In colder temps, bring layers and blankets (especially if you’re bringing the little ones along).
- Keep it close: Whether you’re hitting the live games or the local tavern, be sure to keep your valuables, such as wallets, mobile phones and purses, safe. Also, keep them close (better yet, attached) at all times to avoid theft.
Wherever and however you’re watching the game, we hope you enjoy every last minute. Go team!
At Saks Insurance, LLC, we can work with you to make sure you have the coverage that you need, while at the same time using all possible credits and discounts to make that coverage affordable. Just give us a call at 480-545-1144 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to help you meet your goals, and make sure what’s important to you is protected!