With the weather heating up, it is the perfect time to find a new light and healthy recipe that the whole family can enjoy together. Try out this delicious strawberry, pistachio, and goat cheese pizza recipe this season.
You will need:
- 1 12 ounce pre-baked pizza crust
- 1/3 cup, or 3 ounces, crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup trimmed watercress
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup, or 1 ounce shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped shelled dry roasted pistachios
Then you will need to:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on the baking sheet, and bake at 425 degrees for 8 minutes. Take the crust out of the oven, and arrange the goat cheese evenly over the crust.
- Mix together the watercress, strawberries, olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, and salt. Toss to gently coat all the ingredients. Arrange the strawberry mixture in an even layer over the goat cheese. Sprinkle the pizza with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and pistachios. Serve immediately and enjoy!
While you are enjoying a delicious meal in your backyard this spring, it is the perfect time to look over your homeowner’s insurance policy to make sure that you have the right amount of coverage for the season. Contact the insurance professionals at Saks Insurance Agency in Mesa, Arizona for all of your home insurance coverage needs.