Car Insurance Savings
Finding the right auto insurance policy can be much easier said than done, especially when you are looking for your first policy. Knowing how to get the most coverage for your money can help you save on your coverage while having the peace of mind knowing that you have the protection that you deserve. Keep these tips in mind to help you choose the right car insurance policy for your needs.
- Stay safe – being a good, safe driver every time you are on the road can help you save more than 50 percent on your auto insurance compared to drivers that have a high number of accidents on their driving record.
- Take a class – enrolling and passing a state approved safe driving class can help to decrease the cost of your auto insurance premiums.
- Buy the right car – if you are in the market for a new vehicle, look for a model that has the newest safety features, such as an alarm, anti-lock brakes, automatic seatbelts, and airbags which can help you save money.
- Increase your deductible – your deductible is what you will pay out of your own pocket before your insurance coverage kicks in. typically, the higher your deductible is, the lower your monthly premiums will be.
- Bundle your coverage – insuring more than one on your auto insurance policy, or bundling your coverage with your other personal insurance policies can qualify you for various discounts, helping to save you money.
- Low mileage discounts – if you work from home or have a very short commute each day, you may be able to benefit from a low mileage discount with your auto insurance policy.
For all of your auto insurance needs to keep you protected on the road, contact the insurance professionals at Saks Insurance Agency in Mesa, Arizona.